Modern spiritual growth is complicated, empowering, and ongoing. Enjoy inspiring thoughts, radio show topics, book reviews, astrological and energy updates, meditations, affirmations, and much more to connect you to your soul's consciousness awesomeness. ~ Molly
|Posted on March 24, 2017 at 10:35 AM|
~~ November 8 to November 12, 2017 ~~
Enjoy 5 days and 4 nights in a charming beachside hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida as you embark on a transformational journey of soul growth + beautiful healing + inner joy + deeper wisdom.
Your journey so far has gifted you with joy and challenges, lessons and healing, love and forgiveness.
Your soul has been with you through every breath - but can you hear its deep wisdom and loving support?
Life can get in the way of that connection.
Or else your mind, ego, and emotions can interfere with the messages.
This signature multi-day beach retreat honors your journey thus far, transforms how you view yourself, pushes you deeper into your heart space, and opens you up to what you want to create next in your life.
Anything is possible. Your soul is ready to take you forward - and is waiting for you at the beach!
Registration opens next week! $99 reserves your spot.
|Posted on March 15, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
Being truly authentic in all areas of your life may feel like a big risk initially. Will people like you? Hear you? See you?
As we move through the global shift in consciousness, more of us cannot hide who we are, what we love, and our plentitude of gifts anymore - and why should we!
The world needs your authenticity and light more than ever, and this show discusses the healthy (and not so healthy) ways to share your authentic energy.
|Posted on March 11, 2017 at 2:10 PM|
Inspiration + Meditation + Direction + Vacation
Enjoy time at a charming beachside hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida as you dive into your soul + creative goals + true self.
Pack your cute floppy sun hat (or fav baseball cap) for your choice of 2 different experiences to support your creative spirit and soul growth:
The Write Beach Retreat and The Modern Heroine's Journey Beach Retreat.
Space is limited for each retreat.
|Posted on March 8, 2017 at 12:30 PM|
Grow Your Business + Passion + Joy with
Designed especially for Indie Authors, Solopreneurs, Mompreneurs, Healers
and Inspired Creatives
Save time + money + frustration + overwhelm with cut-to-the-chase guidance!
I'm excited to share with you first-hand the realities of success, failures, best practices and corporate secrets from 20+ years of business experience.
A library of topics with a new video released every week
|Posted on March 3, 2017 at 11:55 AM|
After going through the process of traditional publishing, I discovered a lot of freedom (and more work) with the self-publishing option.
In this video on my new business website, learn more about the pros and cons of each approach, including:
- Having creative control
- An author's responsibility for all of the marketing and events
- Making 70% of the list price
- Pricing books on Amazon
- Constant innovation
- Support and best practices from other indie authors
- Access to all online distribution channels
There is no BEST approach - only what is best for YOU.
|Posted on February 28, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
We all have busy lives these days with constant stimuli everywhere. Our calendars are full and our minds are fuller. It’s easy to be focused on what is happening “out there” and forget about the essential practice of connecting “in here.”
It's exactly because of those reasons that I enjoyed Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace by Dr. Irene Cohen. I found each of the daily messages to be a beautiful exhale of loving reminders about our innate wisdom, peace, and love. Dr. Cohen guides the reader through 100 days of insights, processes, and prayers in a manner that I connected with because her writing style is digestible, straight-forward, and empowering. She was guided to stop reading other spiritual materials while writing this book in order for her true inner voice to be heard more fully.
Reading a chapter a day is not a new literary concept, but the wisdom and reference to A Course in Miracles, coupled with Dr. Cohen's inspiring messages, makes this resource special. Some daily insights resonated with me strongly and I referenced them a few times. It turned out to be an easy book to pick up and flip through since most passages are only a page long.
The book is divided into three parts with progression of knowledge from general instructions, to more insights about God and Universal mind, and then to lyrical poems and passages.
For practical purposes, Soul Journey to Love is an excellent nightstand read before going to bed, upon waking in the morning, or as a companion during lunchtime. It doesn't require a lot of time or a big commitment as if you’re starting another book. It’s simply a beautiful supplement to the day’s activities and never-ending to-do list.
Finding time to have a daily practice is becoming more important in our busy lives and this guide is a great place to start – or continue – that intention.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book with the intention of sharing a review with you. The above thoughts and opinions are my own and I don't receive any type of compensation based on whether or not you purchase it. I only share books and products I think you will value and find beneficial to your journey.
|Posted on February 23, 2017 at 8:25 AM|
Coming this summer!
Modern Heroine Soul Stories
Get ready for 25 spectacular soul stories that will inspire you, uplift you, and support you on your journey!
This special collection of wisdom is from women who feel like instant members of your tribe.
I am blown away by the power and heartfelt emotion that this incredible group of women are openly sharing with you, covering numerous rites of passages of modern heroines:
returning to Self,
following her new joy,
stepping into motherhood,
trusting her intuition,
following her spiritual purpose - and the list goes on.
I'll keep you posted on when this book will be released.
You'll definitely want it on your summer reading list!
|Posted on February 20, 2017 at 8:15 AM|
Grow Your Business + Passion + Joy With Free Business Guidance Videos
~~ Designed especially for Indie Authors, Solopreneurs, Mompreneurs, Healers and Inspired Creatives ~~
A LIBRARY OF TOPICS, INCLUDING:
SALES + MARKETING
You do not need to be "sales-y" to bring in the $$, but you do need to be SMART with your approach.
CONSCIOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Skip the data that doesn't matter (hint: email unsubscribes) and focus on what your audience wants.
PRIORITIES + STRATEGY
You do not have to do it all, but you do have to keep certain things in front of you. We'll discuss!
PLUS, A NEW VIDEO RELEASED EVERY WEEK.
|Posted on February 17, 2017 at 11:00 AM|
We're moving through a powerful month of changes and growth, so this week we're going to also do a healing meditation to work with the energies of February.
We're in the middle of eclipses - an eclipse sandwich!
Not a lot is settled or stable at this time.
Our next eclipse is February 26 at 8 degrees Pisces, when both the Sun and Moon are in Pisces, along with a number of other planets in the last sign of the zodiac.
|Posted on February 16, 2017 at 11:30 AM|
With over 30,000 copies of The Art of Trapeze downloaded, I have a few things to share with you about writing a memoir.
Top 10 Thoughts On Writing A Memoir, Putting It Out Into The World, and Realizing People Read It
1. You'll only feel good about what you write if it comes from your heart, which feels like a big-fat-giant risk at first. However, there are enough ego-based books out there, full of platitudes and typical outcomes and mainstream advice so trust that what you authentically share is relatable to YOUR peeps (not everyone, just YOUR peeps who are on the same wave length).
2. You'll hate the book a million times before you hit publish on Amazon. It will be in the trash, the gutter, and heavily edited many times as you wrestle with what to say. The creative process is never dull.
3. Private messages from readers will touch you. Discussing depression, success, love, adventure, emotional vulnerabilities, and fears on paper will push you deeper into yourself. It will all sound crazy and lonely at times, until you receive unexpected feedback, such as:
"Molly, This book is going to stay with me for a while. Thank you for its gifts."
"I have experienced many of the things you shared in your memoir, but as a male, it isn't socially acceptable for me to put it out there."
"Your words inspired me to heal something I've been avoiding. I also shared this book with my best friend, I hope you don't mind."
4. An author never minds if you share their book with your best friends.
5. It will be the worst book in the world to some reviewers. Bad reviews are part of being a public artist; it comes with the territory. (Personal attacks, unfortunately, are standard these days for authors. I have seen a lot of slander and mean things written for numerous memoirs. Readers are smart; they see through this when they are your peeps.)
6. It will be the best book in the world to other reviewers. Just do not tell these people about Hemingway, Angelou, Thoreau, Joyce, Theroux, Whitman, Kingsolver, Harper Lee, Dr. Seuss, etc.
7. Neither being the best nor the worst will be true. You'll just be the best writer you could have been at that time.
8. With a memoir, your children will see the truth of who you were back when you were young, adventurous, foolish, unrestrained, and open to the world. Perhaps you will have forgotten this version of yourself, too, until you catch a brief glimpse of the book cover somewhere out in the world.
9. At the end of your life, you'll be proud that you took a shot and contributed a small fraction of a small life story to the larger whole of storytelling.
10. Take the risk to go deeper. Memoirs have the power to intimately connect with a reader. Honor this opportunity in the best way you can. Life is a grand adventure, so why not put yourself out there just a bit more, trusting we have more in common than we realize.
|Posted on February 13, 2017 at 11:50 AM|
Consciousness is the understanding that everything around us has meaning associated with it. Everything has consciousness because everything has energy. Becoming more conscious is an opening to greater awareness about the interconnectedness of all things, including all energies beyond the realms of the five senses. Exploring consciousness invites expansion into higher levels of awareness.
From the words we say and the actions we take, to our food, numbers, rocks, animals, geographic locations, and everything else around us (a rather large category), all energies hold consciousness.
Consciousness involves many overlapping factors that contribute to an energetic whole. On an individual level, our emotions, thoughts, vocabulary, and actions all hold a type of consciousness that reflects our personal energy.
On a global scale, humanity is collectively creating a level of consciousness about the human experience, the planet, nature, and our responsibility to the earth. Mass consciousness is a reflection of our collective energy.
There are currently five dominant types of consciousness present today, co-existing, spreading, retracting. I am specifically identifying these as types of consciousness and not levels because levels implies hierarchy or dominance. Using the word type is highly intentional as a way to move beyond the polarities of good and bad; right and wrong; better and worse.
Each type of consciousness offers a different perspective, understanding, and opportunities for growth. Each type has value in providing information and describing experiences. Each type also allows us to choose what perspective is best for our individual, and collective, growth.
|Posted on February 11, 2017 at 9:35 AM|
How exciting for an indie author to see their book next to publishing powerhouses!
Especially in the company of a memoir that just won the Golden Globe for Best Picture!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my book a bestseller among these incredible titles. Humbled, honored, proud, motivated.
The Art of Trapeze is essentially the hero's journey for spiritual growth, and the story includes numerous layers of inspiring messages:
~ Dreaming big and believing in your Self
~ Unexpected success can unfold in many ways
~ Building on your experiences to improve your life
~ Taking inspired action with confidence and courage
~ Responsibility for your energy in all ways
~ Facing your Shadow Self and unconscious emotions
~ Clearing, releasing, purging, transformation
~ Peace, Self-Love, JOY, and Happiness
~ The perfection of the bigger picture
~ The Eternal Truths of our human experience
And don't forget, The Art of Trapeze is the first book in a series. The grand adventure continues in The Modern Heroine's Journey of Consciousness as we dive into the five types of consciousness, the spiral and the elevator, soul contracts, the 11 stages of spiritual growth, and a lot more.
I hope all of these insights and examples continue to support you on your life path!
|Posted on February 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM|
In my new weekly Conscious Business Development Training, I share with you tips + guidance + inspiration for growing your online presence as a healer, solopreneur, author, or inspired creative.
This week I'm sharing with you something important about having a small email list!
Believe it or not, there are advantages to having a smaller email list right now.
As your email list grows, you start to pay for it at a higher monthly rate.
As you start to pay more for your email list, you do not want to be paying for freeloaders.
By "freeloader", I mean a person who has never, ever, ever opened an email from you.
So in this video, I share with you a few tactics for eliminating freeloaders.
It will pay off - literally - in the long run.
|Posted on February 8, 2017 at 12:10 PM|
We have TWO new podcasts this week, including a great conversation with another astrologer, Dominique Jaramillo, about the February eclipses.
Join Dominique and I, two intuitive astrologers, as we talk about the February 2017 eclipses! You'll get a heads up on the energies of the Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse as they bring in new energies for our spiritual growth and creative expression. Listen here
Get your astrology chart and look at where the following eclipses are working with you:
~ Lunar Eclipse on February 9 at 23 degrees Leo
~ Solar Eclipse on February 26 at 8 degrees Pisces
In my weekly astrology updates, we take a look at Valentine's Day energies and the upcoming Venus retrograde cycle. Listen here
Both episodes are also available on iTunes. Listen here
|Posted on February 5, 2017 at 10:50 AM|
A day in the life as a Work-At-Home Mama:
- Consider the day off to an amazing start if it starts AFTER 6:30 am
- Baby eats breakfast in high chair (cheerios + bananas are the biggest hit); guzzle first cup of coffee + protein shake
- Play time in the living room…scroll through phone for weather + news updates…
- Follow baby around as he walks into all the forbidden rooms (bathroom, pantry, garage door) and attempt to redirect him
- Mid-morning nap occurs and YAY, I get to be productive on the computer!
- Check email + social media for anything urgent or important
- Schedule astrology sessions
- Podcast? Maybe not today if he doesn’t nap long enough
- Attempt lunch in high chair (yogurt, cheese, and turkey, please!)
- Realize I’m starving but do not want leftovers
- Maybe go to the gym, but only if childcare services are still open for the day
- Play, play, play with books + stacking cups + ball + things that go beep beep beep!
- Determine if laundry is really a priority or not. Determine if folding towels and emptying dishwasher is really important. Determine if any of this can be done while active baby is putting his favorite ball in laundry bin + running around the couch.
- Jot down notes for books-in-progress
- Text friends + Mom
- Get excited that the babysitter is coming tomorrow for 3 hours so Mommy can work
- Hopefully go for a long walk…weather permitting…or off to Target/Costco/the mall/ANYWHERE
- Countdown the minutes until daddy comes home, YAY!!!
- Diaper count total is somewhere between 5 to 7
- Dinner is approaching, which is rarely given any thought before 4 pm. Check freezer and fridge, then possibly send a “Can you pick up dinner?” text to Daddy.
- Try to remember what life was like with free time and long periods of productivity…nope, can’t remember that!
- By 8 pm, collapse in front of TV with wine in hand as Daddy does bedtime routine…determine if I have enough energy to read an actual book...
That’s a wrap!
And then we'll do it all over again tomorrow, bright and early.