|Posted on April 9, 2017 at 5:05 PM|
Well this is exciting. I figured out how to give you 20% off the paperback versions of my books - awesome!
The publishing company doesn't make it easy for you to find this feature, but you know I have your back when it comes to opportunities for a deal.
You can find directions for redeeming the appropriate 20% off coupon codes on each of the individual book pages.
For THE ART OF TRAPEZE, go here for more information.
For THE MODERN HEROINE'S JOURNEY OF CONSCIOUSNESS, go here for more information.
For the newest release, THE UNLIMITED SPARKS OF A BONFIRE, go here for more information.
The Fine Print:
~ Available in the U.S. only.
~ Coupon only valid with paperback book purchase at specific links.
~ Coupon is not usable on Amazon.com web site.
So happy I found these deals for you! Enjoy!
|Posted on April 6, 2017 at 10:10 AM|
The Write Beach Retreat is now open for inspiration! Enjoy 5 days and 4 nights in a charming beachside hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida as you take your writing career to the next level with deep-dive workshops + realistic directions + practical guidance for putting your unique brilliance on paper.
Especially beneficial for writers of the following genres:
Memoir | Non-Fiction | Spiritual/Inspiration
"The funny thing about a writing career is that you can only plan so much of it. The high points come out of the blue; the low points seems to drag on longer than anticipated; and the inspired writing phases can pass in the blink of an eye.
Each of my 10 books came about through various inspirations and situations that I never planned or had mapped out. My first book, "The Art of Trapeze", took 5 years to write, and I dealt with rejection from literary agents and discouragement within myself. But once the book was finally complete and released, it took off and sold over 30,000 copies globally, hitting #2 on Amazon behind "12 Years A Slave". (Yes, a small part of me wanted to let those literary agents know about that. I then wrote 3 more books in one year, followed by 4 more books in 2 years.
It is a very exciting time to be a writer and to follow this path because there are an incredible amount of resources, strategies, and opportunities for you right now.
And your biggest responsibility through everything is to just keep showing up for yourself.
The Write Beach Retreat will support you no matter where you are in your process because it will be geared to what you are experiencing right now with your writing projects.
It's time to write on - and I would love to help you with whatever writing project is calling to you now."
|Posted on April 3, 2017 at 7:30 PM|
|Posted on April 1, 2017 at 11:25 AM|
I can still vividly remember how incredibly relaxed this guided meditation by Deepak Chopra made me feel.
It was 2005.
I was lying on a couch in Paris, completely wiped out.
My friend Trisha and I had been exploring the city, and we returned to her apartment in the 6th arrondissement to take a much needed break. We devoured baguette sandwiches, and couldn't muster the energy to do anything else for the afternoon - couch collapse!
Except my mind was still racing with way too many ideas and thoughts - know that feeling? Your body is telling you to relax, but you can't turn off your dang monkey mind.
My first generation iPod mini was stocked with only one guided meditation. There weren't a lot of options available in 2005, after all. I shuffled through a few songs and finally landed on this album choice. The easy words, soft chanting and soothing music felt like heaven as my mind finally slowed down and I drifted off into an awesome trance. That 20-minute nap felt like hours of sleep.
The best thing about guided meditations is that they work WITH your mind's activity at the beginning. You do not have to fight your thoughts, or struggle with all of the mental chatter, or try to force something to happen.
You simply listen.
Quality guided meditations work with your body's rhythm to calm down your energy, relax the mind, and take you deeper into your brain's delta and theta waves.
I wanted to share this with you because as we enter April, the energies get a bit WONKY. Yes, that is my official description for the month.
Now is a wonderful time to continue calming your mind and spirit whenever you feel off-balance or overwhelmed. You'll need supportive resources this month. Even if you've never tried meditation before, or you have and it didn't 'work' because you kept thinking (which is normal!), please give it another go. Obviously I strongly recommend these selections, especially starting at track 3.
I share with you why April is WONKY in this week's astrology and energy update right here.
|Posted on March 28, 2017 at 9:20 AM|
Super excited to hear that YOU are excited for these new Beach Retreats!
Each one is going to be a FANTASTIC experience of growth + productivity + relaxation
(since you are at the beach, after all).
|Posted on March 24, 2017 at 10:35 AM|
~~ November 8 to November 12, 2017 ~~
Enjoy 5 days and 4 nights in a charming beachside hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida as you embark on a transformational journey of soul growth + beautiful healing + inner joy + deeper wisdom.
Your journey so far has gifted you with joy and challenges, lessons and healing, love and forgiveness.
Your soul has been with you through every breath - but can you hear its deep wisdom and loving support?
Life can get in the way of that connection.
Or else your mind, ego, and emotions can interfere with the messages.
This signature multi-day beach retreat honors your journey thus far, transforms how you view yourself, pushes you deeper into your heart space, and opens you up to what you want to create next in your life.
Anything is possible. Your soul is ready to take you forward - and is waiting for you at the beach!
Registration opens next week! $99 reserves your spot.
|Posted on March 15, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
Being truly authentic in all areas of your life may feel like a big risk initially. Will people like you? Hear you? See you?
As we move through the global shift in consciousness, more of us cannot hide who we are, what we love, and our plentitude of gifts anymore - and why should we!
The world needs your authenticity and light more than ever, and this show discusses the healthy (and not so healthy) ways to share your authentic energy.
|Posted on March 11, 2017 at 2:10 PM|
Inspiration + Meditation + Direction + Vacation
Enjoy time at a charming beachside hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida as you dive into your soul + creative goals + true self.
Pack your cute floppy sun hat (or fav baseball cap) for your choice of 2 different experiences to support your creative spirit and soul growth:
The Write Beach Retreat and The Modern Heroine's Journey Beach Retreat.
Space is limited for each retreat.
|Posted on March 8, 2017 at 12:30 PM|
Grow Your Business + Passion + Joy with
Designed especially for Indie Authors, Solopreneurs, Mompreneurs, Healers
and Inspired Creatives
Save time + money + frustration + overwhelm with cut-to-the-chase guidance!
I'm excited to share with you first-hand the realities of success, failures, best practices and corporate secrets from 20+ years of business experience.
A library of topics with a new video released every week
|Posted on February 23, 2017 at 8:25 AM|
Coming this summer!
Modern Heroine Soul Stories
Get ready for 25 spectacular soul stories that will inspire you, uplift you, and support you on your journey!
This special collection of wisdom is from women who feel like instant members of your tribe.
I am blown away by the power and heartfelt emotion that this incredible group of women are openly sharing with you, covering numerous rites of passages of modern heroines:
returning to Self,
following her new joy,
stepping into motherhood,
trusting her intuition,
following her spiritual purpose - and the list goes on.
I'll keep you posted on when this book will be released.
You'll definitely want it on your summer reading list!
|Posted on February 20, 2017 at 8:15 AM|
Grow Your Business + Passion + Joy With Free Business Guidance Videos
~~ Designed especially for Indie Authors, Solopreneurs, Mompreneurs, Healers and Inspired Creatives ~~
A LIBRARY OF TOPICS, INCLUDING:
SALES + MARKETING
You do not need to be "sales-y" to bring in the $$, but you do need to be SMART with your approach.
CONSCIOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Skip the data that doesn't matter (hint: email unsubscribes) and focus on what your audience wants.
PRIORITIES + STRATEGY
You do not have to do it all, but you do have to keep certain things in front of you. We'll discuss!
PLUS, A NEW VIDEO RELEASED EVERY WEEK.
|Posted on February 16, 2017 at 11:30 AM|
With over 30,000 copies of The Art of Trapeze downloaded, I have a few things to share with you about writing a memoir.
Top 10 Thoughts On Writing A Memoir, Putting It Out Into The World, and Realizing People Read It
1. You'll only feel good about what you write if it comes from your heart, which feels like a big-fat-giant risk at first. However, there are enough ego-based books out there, full of platitudes and typical outcomes and mainstream advice so trust that what you authentically share is relatable to YOUR peeps (not everyone, just YOUR peeps who are on the same wave length).
2. You'll hate the book a million times before you hit publish on Amazon. It will be in the trash, the gutter, and heavily edited many times as you wrestle with what to say. The creative process is never dull.
3. Private messages from readers will touch you. Discussing depression, success, love, adventure, emotional vulnerabilities, and fears on paper will push you deeper into yourself. It will all sound crazy and lonely at times, until you receive unexpected feedback, such as:
"Molly, This book is going to stay with me for a while. Thank you for its gifts."
"I have experienced many of the things you shared in your memoir, but as a male, it isn't socially acceptable for me to put it out there."
"Your words inspired me to heal something I've been avoiding. I also shared this book with my best friend, I hope you don't mind."
4. An author never minds if you share their book with your best friends.
5. It will be the worst book in the world to some reviewers. Bad reviews are part of being a public artist; it comes with the territory. (Personal attacks, unfortunately, are standard these days for authors. I have seen a lot of slander and mean things written for numerous memoirs. Readers are smart; they see through this when they are your peeps.)
6. It will be the best book in the world to other reviewers. Just do not tell these people about Hemingway, Angelou, Thoreau, Joyce, Theroux, Whitman, Kingsolver, Harper Lee, Dr. Seuss, etc.
7. Neither being the best nor the worst will be true. You'll just be the best writer you could have been at that time.
8. With a memoir, your children will see the truth of who you were back when you were young, adventurous, foolish, unrestrained, and open to the world. Perhaps you will have forgotten this version of yourself, too, until you catch a brief glimpse of the book cover somewhere out in the world.
9. At the end of your life, you'll be proud that you took a shot and contributed a small fraction of a small life story to the larger whole of storytelling.
10. Take the risk to go deeper. Memoirs have the power to intimately connect with a reader. Honor this opportunity in the best way you can. Life is a grand adventure, so why not put yourself out there just a bit more, trusting we have more in common than we realize.
|Posted on February 13, 2017 at 11:50 AM|
Consciousness is the understanding that everything around us has meaning associated with it. Everything has consciousness because everything has energy. Becoming more conscious is an opening to greater awareness about the interconnectedness of all things, including all energies beyond the realms of the five senses. Exploring consciousness invites expansion into higher levels of awareness.
From the words we say and the actions we take, to our food, numbers, rocks, animals, geographic locations, and everything else around us (a rather large category), all energies hold consciousness.
Consciousness involves many overlapping factors that contribute to an energetic whole. On an individual level, our emotions, thoughts, vocabulary, and actions all hold a type of consciousness that reflects our personal energy.
On a global scale, humanity is collectively creating a level of consciousness about the human experience, the planet, nature, and our responsibility to the earth. Mass consciousness is a reflection of our collective energy.
There are currently five dominant types of consciousness present today, co-existing, spreading, retracting. I am specifically identifying these as types of consciousness and not levels because levels implies hierarchy or dominance. Using the word type is highly intentional as a way to move beyond the polarities of good and bad; right and wrong; better and worse.
Each type of consciousness offers a different perspective, understanding, and opportunities for growth. Each type has value in providing information and describing experiences. Each type also allows us to choose what perspective is best for our individual, and collective, growth.
|Posted on February 11, 2017 at 9:35 AM|
How exciting for an indie author to see their book next to publishing powerhouses!
Especially in the company of a memoir that just won the Golden Globe for Best Picture!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my book a bestseller among these incredible titles. Humbled, honored, proud, motivated.
The Art of Trapeze is essentially the hero's journey for spiritual growth, and the story includes numerous layers of inspiring messages:
~ Dreaming big and believing in your Self
~ Unexpected success can unfold in many ways
~ Building on your experiences to improve your life
~ Taking inspired action with confidence and courage
~ Responsibility for your energy in all ways
~ Facing your Shadow Self and unconscious emotions
~ Clearing, releasing, purging, transformation
~ Peace, Self-Love, JOY, and Happiness
~ The perfection of the bigger picture
~ The Eternal Truths of our human experience
And don't forget, The Art of Trapeze is the first book in a series. The grand adventure continues in The Modern Heroine's Journey of Consciousness as we dive into the five types of consciousness, the spiral and the elevator, soul contracts, the 11 stages of spiritual growth, and a lot more.
I hope all of these insights and examples continue to support you on your life path!
|Posted on February 5, 2017 at 10:50 AM|
A day in the life as a Work-At-Home Mama:
- Consider the day off to an amazing start if it starts AFTER 6:30 am
- Baby eats breakfast in high chair (cheerios + bananas are the biggest hit); guzzle first cup of coffee + protein shake
- Play time in the living room…scroll through phone for weather + news updates…
- Follow baby around as he walks into all the forbidden rooms (bathroom, pantry, garage door) and attempt to redirect him
- Mid-morning nap occurs and YAY, I get to be productive on the computer!
- Check email + social media for anything urgent or important
- Schedule astrology sessions
- Podcast? Maybe not today if he doesn’t nap long enough
- Attempt lunch in high chair (yogurt, cheese, and turkey, please!)
- Realize I’m starving but do not want leftovers
- Maybe go to the gym, but only if childcare services are still open for the day
- Play, play, play with books + stacking cups + ball + things that go beep beep beep!
- Determine if laundry is really a priority or not. Determine if folding towels and emptying dishwasher is really important. Determine if any of this can be done while active baby is putting his favorite ball in laundry bin + running around the couch.
- Jot down notes for books-in-progress
- Text friends + Mom
- Get excited that the babysitter is coming tomorrow for 3 hours so Mommy can work
- Hopefully go for a long walk…weather permitting…or off to Target/Costco/the mall/ANYWHERE
- Countdown the minutes until daddy comes home, YAY!!!
- Diaper count total is somewhere between 5 to 7
- Dinner is approaching, which is rarely given any thought before 4 pm. Check freezer and fridge, then possibly send a “Can you pick up dinner?” text to Daddy.
- Try to remember what life was like with free time and long periods of productivity…nope, can’t remember that!
- By 8 pm, collapse in front of TV with wine in hand as Daddy does bedtime routine…determine if I have enough energy to read an actual book...
That’s a wrap!
And then we'll do it all over again tomorrow, bright and early.