|Posted on January 11, 2017 at 9:25 AM|
I loved this book and couldn't put it down.
Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born was written and researched by Robert Schwartz with the intention of remembering the deeper meaning of your life purpose. The main message of the book is simple: Every person, experience, situation and feeling in our lives was planned as a way to bring us back to love and to serve our soul's highest growing needs. With the assistance of channelers and intuitive counselors, Robert dives into various life circumstances of many people to determine why they chose to experience certain pivotal life events. Illness, addiction, deafness, blindness, difficult childhood experiences and death are all explored with soul-level honesty.
Reading these stories brings a new peace about life. One of my favorite aspects of the book was the personal understanding I experienced within myself due to similar life themes with other people's stories. Even though our life stories are very different, the intention to heal, Love and be of service is the same. Your Soul's Plan reminds us of our core purpose in living despite what our human minds and physical surroundings might interpret from time to time. Even though I "know" about these soul-level agreements and their purpose, I am still constantly in search of more stories and examples to learn from.
Below is a brief summary of what Your Soul's Plan offers:
- Learn why each of us decides to experience such challenges as illness, the death of a loved one, and accidents. Other challenges explored from the perspective of pre-birth planning include being the parent of a handicapped child, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, and alcoholism.
- Understand how you as a soul create your life blueprint
- Consciously use your challenges to foster spiritual growth
- Understand that the people in your life, including your parents and children, are there at your request, motivated by their love for you to play roles that you scripted
- Replace anger, guilt, and blame with forgiveness, acceptance, and peace
- Deepen your appreciation of and gratitude for life as a soul-expanding, evolutionary process
If you would bring light and healing to humanity
but believe your impact constricted by role,
your power weakened by circumstance,
your reach limited by injury from physical accident,
rest assured that all the world knows that you are here.
You are heard. You are seen.
And where your voice does not carry
and your feet cannot tread,
even so does every soul feel your presence
on levels beyond conscious, human perception.
And your impact radiates farther still,
throughout the dimensions,
dimensions that appear to be
but are not
far removed from you.
The light you live,
the forgiveness you extend,
the healing you create,
and the love you remember yourself to be
are deeply felt by all in body
and all in spirit.