Conscious Soul Growth Guidance
|Posted on January 21, 2020 at 2:45 PM|
You are not meant to follow the flock.
You are designed for success and satisfaction in the material world based on your unique energy.
But it can be exhausting and frustrating to figure out HOW you are meant to offer your gifts, talents, and services in the professional world.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You've been working alone and trying to grow your business, but you're feeling lost in figuring it all out.
- You're overwhelmed by all of the marketing choices that are out there these days and which ones will actually bring results, and clients, your way.
- You're exhausted from trying a lot of things that never quite meet expectations, and so a cycle of disappointment has set in.
- You've followed other business programs or professional 'formulas' before, but they don't seem to work for you like they do for everyone else.
- You've put all of your eggs into this one business basket and you KNOW this is the path you're meant to follow, but why is it so dang hard?
- On top of it all, you're afraid of taking big financial risks right now and prefer a solid path that doesn't require thousands of dollars.
We have been conditioned and guided to look outside of ourselves for HOW to be successful in the world, yet the (little known) best path is found in three key data points - your birth details.
Now it is time to learn how your energy and aura are uniquely designed to interact with others and the world at large with BG5.
What is BG5, you ask?
Well, I am SUPER EXCITED to share with you more about this energy system because it was a complete game-changer for me and my business.
|Posted on June 25, 2019 at 10:20 AM|
For the artists, inspired creatives, authors, healers, and spiritual teachers, I would bet you have creative passion in spades.
But maybe all of the numbers, data, and tech-y stuff of your business is causing you to struggle or get discouraged?
Business stuff doesn't have to be scary or intimidating.
Most authors and solopreneurs focus on their passion (yes!) but forget about the important business stuff (craaaaap) until it's too late. Or only when they have an uncomfortable meeting with their tax professional or financial advisor (gulp).
But before you even have to imagine a dreaded conversation about what you're NOT doing right, I can turn all of this business stuff around for you in a practical, easy-to-get it way.
Many people who are pursuing their creative passion don't know what it means to really run a business on their own - and honestly, it might not even be your strength.
But it is your responsibility to know it.
And I can make it easier for you.
|Posted on June 1, 2019 at 5:15 PM|
The energies are ramping up as we approach the middle of 2019, and it's more important than ever for more awake, conscious people to be following their soul's mission work on the planet. Are you ready to go further in your business and move past any of those pesky fears that have been holding you back?
If YES, I'd love to help you move forward.
For a limited time, you can purchase the full Mastering Abundance In Your Spiritual Business audio course for 50% off with coupon code JUPITER.
You will receive immediate access to all of the course content, which includes:
- 13 audio recordings with over 140 minutes of information, guidance, and instruction
- Exercises, visualizations, and self-anaylsis
- 8 Abundance Affirmation Cards
- Access from any device
- Go at your own speed
- Lifetime access so you can revisit information and content
In nine easy-to-follow sections, I lead you through 11 essential points for mastering abundance and opening up to more flows of financial income in your business.
I guide you to look at many aspects of yourself, money, business, and then share practical, actionable steps to take now.
You’ll consciously work with these 11 Abundance Points:
- Redefining Abundance In Your Business
- Getting Conscious About Offering Free Content
- Setting Clear Intentions About What You Share
- Examining Your Soul's Light Around Receiving
- Elevating Your Unconscious Feelings About Money
- Determining Your Boundaries
- Realistically Setting Your Rates - and NOT Selling Yourself Short
- Playing The Numbers Game
- Opening Up To Higher Channels of Abundance
- Being Strong In Valuing Yourself and Your Business
- How to Not Buy Into Others’ Fears of Lack and Respond With Abundance
And you’ll immediately have new insights and actions to take within the first 30 minutes. No need to wait until the last module to know what you can start changing NOW.
Abundance creates more abundance, so I hope this special offer is a timely one for you and your work in the world. Remember to use coupon code JUPITER and you'll be set.
Cheers to your work flourishing in the world now!
P.S. Short cut! The coupon code is automatically applied right here at this link, so you are receiving 50% off with ease. The offer expires June 30, 2019. Enjoy, enjoy!
|Posted on May 15, 2019 at 9:30 AM|
Over on my business website, I share with you tips + guidance + inspiration for growing your online presence as a healer, solopreneur, author, or inspired creative.
This week I'm sharing with you something important about having a small email list!
Believe it or not, there are advantages to having a smaller email list right now.
As your email list grows, you start to pay for it at a higher monthly rate.
As you start to pay more for your email list, you do not want to be paying for freeloaders.
By "freeloader", I mean a person who has never, ever, ever opened an email from you.
So in this video, I share with you a few tactics for eliminating freeloaders.
It will pay off - literally - in the long run.
|Posted on March 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM|
With over 30,000 copies of The Art of Trapeze downloaded, I have a few things to share with you about writing a memoir.
Top 10 Thoughts On Writing A Memoir, Putting It Out Into The World, and Realizing People Read It
1. You'll only feel good about what you write if it comes from your heart, which feels like a big-fat-giant risk at first. However, there are enough ego-based books out there, full of platitudes and typical outcomes and mainstream advice so trust that what you authentically share is relatable to YOUR peeps (not everyone, just YOUR peeps who are on the same wave length).
2. You'll hate the book a million times before you hit publish on Amazon. It will be in the trash, the gutter, and heavily edited many times as you wrestle with what to say. The creative process is never dull.
3. Private messages from readers will touch you. Discussing depression, success, love, adventure, emotional vulnerabilities, and fears on paper will push you deeper into yourself. It will all sound crazy and lonely at times, until you receive unexpected feedback, such as:
"Molly, This book is going to stay with me for a while. Thank you for its gifts."
"I have experienced many of the things you shared in your memoir, but as a male, it isn't socially acceptable for me to put it out there."
"Your words inspired me to heal something I've been avoiding. I also shared this book with my best friend, I hope you don't mind."
4. An author never minds if you share their book with your best friends.
5. It will be the worst book in the world to some reviewers. Bad reviews are part of being a public artist; it comes with the territory. (Personal attacks, unfortunately, are standard these days for authors. I have seen a lot of slander and mean things written for numerous memoirs. Readers are smart; they see through this when they are your peeps.)
6. It will be the best book in the world to other reviewers. Just do not tell these people about Hemingway, Angelou, Thoreau, Joyce, Theroux, Whitman, Kingsolver, Harper Lee, Dr. Seuss, etc.
7. Neither being the best nor the worst will be true. You'll just be the best writer you could have been at that time.
8. With a memoir, your children will see the truth of who you were back when you were young, adventurous, foolish, unrestrained, and open to the world. Perhaps you will have forgotten this version of yourself, too, until you catch a brief glimpse of the book cover somewhere out in the world.
9. At the end of your life, you'll be proud that you took a shot and contributed a small fraction of a small life story to the larger whole of storytelling.
10. Take the risk to go deeper. Memoirs have the power to intimately connect with a reader. Honor this opportunity in the best way you can. Life is a grand adventure, so why not put yourself out there just a bit more, trusting we have more in common than we realize.
|Posted on February 6, 2019 at 7:15 AM|
We are in an astrology cycle that supports building and realizing your business vision as Saturn moves through Capricorn, yet this energy signature is asking you to be more conservative, realistic, and disciplined as you move forward.
More people around the world are awakening to their spiritual gifts and purpose, which makes it an exciting time to be a spiritual teacher, guide, healer, author, and expert.
In this show, I share with you what is on the horizon for spiritual experts and healers as your soul mission and work in the world connects with more people.
Your astrology chart reveals what your strengths are in your business, as well as the best way to work with your clients. It is different for each person, so I will share with you some case studies from a few clients who have benefited from these insights.
A very timely topic that is designed to support your abundance, expertise, and offerings!
|Posted on December 5, 2018 at 1:30 PM|
What trends are emerging for authors and entrepreneurs in 2018?
Let's take a look at what is most likely to increase in popularity, decrease in effectiveness, and bring in more results from your target market.
Hear what is taking off and how you can make the most of these options.
I'll share with you 12 trends I foresee as more people begin publishing their books and building up their businesses online.
New show for awake and conscious entrepreneurs, authors, healers, experts, and teachers! Inspiring, real world stories every week about clients, readers, business and books to support building your dream career. We'll discuss Business and Books topics to help you grow as an entrepreneur, author, solopreneur, healer, or anyone offering their gifts to the world. More on my business-centric website right over here.
|Posted on November 20, 2018 at 1:30 PM|
Many of us as healers, spiritual guides, and experts are doing business in new ways as part of the global shift. As we follow our dreams and create our unique path as we go, often times being financially supported becomes up as one of the main priorities on our minds. Will the right clients show up? How do I promote my work without giving it all away? What do I have to do to receive financial abundance?
Your work is bigger than just you, so I have created an online course to support the energy of abundance as you grow your business and help more people. Mastering Abundance In Your Spiritual Business is for anyone who wants to establish their offerings with confidence and get results - is that you?
We'll look at the spiritual importance we give money; why your business is the perfect opportunity to look at karmic patterns and old programming; the significance around determining your rates and pricing; and important considerations to be aware of with boundaries, branding, and numbers. Plus even more is covered across 9 easy-to-follow sections and 11 essential points.
Abundance comes in numerous forms to support our work in the world - and this wisdom will make sure you are open to all of it!
To get started, enjoy a free workshop to clear karmic-related energies in your auric field and move beyond previous limiting roles you've played in other lifetimes.
|Posted on November 3, 2018 at 2:35 PM|
If you're a healer, teacher, expert, or guide, you may know this topic all too well: Have you ever struggled with sharing your work and books in the world?
Yep - it's normal to feel that way, especially if it's a new venture or you're just figuring out the style that works for you. And even if you have been doing this for awhile, you may still hate promoting your business because it's just not your thing.
I have guidance for you in this show to approach promotion in a different way that will hopefully alleviate some anxiety and change your feelings about putting yourself out there more.
New show for awake and conscious entrepreneurs, authors, healers, experts, and teachers! Inspiring, real world stories every week about clients, readers, business and books to support building your dream career. We'll discuss Business and Books topics to help you grow as an entrepreneur, author, solopreneur, healer, or anyone offering their gifts to the world. Come on over and check it out here.
|Posted on September 15, 2018 at 4:40 PM|
Are you ready to move from being a writer to a published author?
My new online course gives you everything you need to get your book on Amazon.
Through video tutorials, I guide you through the full process of publishing on the Kindle platform.
Get access to the exact formatting guidelines to follow, how to upload your final manuscript, what you need to research in advance, and every necessary step so you can finally click "publish" and make your dreams of being an author a reality.
|Posted on September 6, 2018 at 9:15 AM|
Grow Your Business + Passion + Joy With Free Business Training Videos
~~ Designed especially for Indie Authors, Solopreneurs, Mompreneurs, Healers and Inspired Creatives ~~
A LIBRARY OF TOPICS, INCLUDING:
SALES + MARKETING
You do not need to be "sales-y" to bring in the $$, but you do need to be SMART with your approach.
CONSCIOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Skip the data that doesn't matter (hint: email unsubscribes) and focus on what your audience wants.
PRIORITIES + STRATEGY
You do not have to do it all, but you do have to keep certain things in front of you. We'll discuss!
New videos added regularly!
|Posted on August 17, 2018 at 6:05 PM|
Sometimes you have to break out of the inner struggle and open up to an unconventional creative process that works perfectly for you.
On my new YouTube channel, I'm sharing what has worked for my (productive) writing style as I have written many books in a rather short amount of time, plus pulling back the curtain on the many books that are in the works at various stages.
I hope sharing my unconventional style helps opens you up to more possibilities in your creative process!
|Posted on May 14, 2018 at 11:25 AM|
One of the hardest aspects of writing a book and putting yourself out there is being on the receiving end of bad reviews. It can rock you or feel like a stab to the heart - but it is part of our world as authors and creators so we have to get stronger with these opinions and the feedback.
Every week, influential indie author Mark Dawson shares excellent advice for authors and writers looking to grow their career.
In this week's Self Publishing Formula podcast, I had the pleasure of speaking with James, Mark's cohost, about 5 types of bad reviews and what to do about them, including:
- Differentiating between a bad opinion and someone who has valuable feedback
- The five different types of negative reviews
- Tips for dealing with each type of review
- Understanding your rights as an author and when to contest a review
- The importance of self-management when dealing with bad reviews
- Relying on the author community and friends we trust for objective opinions
Listen to the podcast here, and be sure to download the PDF guide for more strategies and tips, too.
|Posted on April 26, 2018 at 1:35 PM|
Social media is easily overwhelming and an ongoing waste of time - unless you know the best places to invest your time and energy to reach YOUR people, clients, and readers.
In this podcast episode, we'll take a look at the pros and cons of the following social media channels so you can choose the best places for your work: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn
I hope this show helps your priorities and daily tasks!
|Posted on March 27, 2018 at 9:05 AM|
Two years ago, I felt inspired to create a special book that highlighted powerful stories from amazing women that was BIGGER than any one of us. My intention was to combine impactful stories into a book that would benefit even MORE people by donating all book royalties to a non-profit.
24 awesome women came together to realize this intention. Women for Women International was our non-profit of choice.
In 2017, we released our book, Modern Heroine Soul Stories, out into the world and garnered great reviews. We were deemed a "Hot New Release" on Amazon and word of mouth helped us connect with more readers.
And then just this week, we had an exciting achievement.
Our book became a #1 International Bestseller in Spirituality!
Modern Heroine Soul Stories is at the top of the Spirituality charts in Canada and Australia right now, and at an exciting #2 in the UK - WOW!
The excitement expands even more through the increase in our donation amounts to Women for Women International.
And so, on a personal note, the hardest part is that my name is on the book cover. That does not feel right to me because this was a huge group effort. A beautiful collaboration of people working together with a desired goal. But logistically, in terms of design, book cover layout, and readability, it was a mess to put 24 names on the front cover. It doesn't work.
So as we celebrate this achievement, I want to make sure all authors are celebrated because each woman made this book something special with her unique voice. All names are listed on the back of the paperback version, but it is not the same.
Featuring the experiences of:
- Isabella Aponte
- Alison Baughman
- Sharon Bright
- Alice Brooking
- Lady Beltane
- Connie Cole
- Erika Elmuts
- Holly Faith
- Lauren Goldstein
- Hydee Hall
- Diana “Dynasty” Hardy
- Dominique Jaramillo
- Sass Jordan
- Debora Kiyono
- Lili Krnic
- Teresa Leming
- Christine Lisio
- Lorraine Paul
- Tamara Plant
- Huntress Maxine Thompson
- Brenda Quintero-Lombardi
- Devon Telberg
- Laren Rusch Watson
You + Us = Helping More Women Together
Please help us in continuing to spread the good vibes and share with more people!