|Posted on May 25, 2019 at 1:25 PM|
Your current life is only a fraction of the energies you have experienced as a soul.
When viewed from higher consciousness, you open up to the fullness of your soul story and a broader understanding about who you are as a soul, as well as the energies you are experiencing in this incarnation.
You as a soul are composed of many stories, and through your life, the energies of those stories are activated with the intention of guiding you to higher levels of consciousness.
Surely somewhere along your path you have asked yourself:
"Why has my life unfolded in this way? Why do I experience certain themes, or repeating patterns, or ongoing relationship dynamics and lessons? Why are some emotions bigger for me, and yet not as prevalent for other people? Why do I carry specific dominant needs that other people in my family do not relate to?"
For example, if you have experienced a theme of betrayal or abandonment in your life, where did that energy begin? If you have felt deep fears around your emotional expression, how did that originate for you as a soul? If you have found yourself locked into many ego battles with others, what is being triggered within you that can be released now?
Or perhaps you have noticed a theme in your life around lower female or masculine relationships that you wish to inject greater consciousness into because you want more authentic connections with other people. Whatever energies and themes may be prevalent for you, you will find greater understanding to them in healing your soul imprints.
|Posted on May 21, 2019 at 1:40 PM|
|Posted on May 20, 2019 at 1:35 PM|
Just one of the soul messages in the Modern Heroine's Journey
|Posted on May 18, 2019 at 11:45 AM|
|Posted on May 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM|
Everything we want to create comes down to intention. Our intention is our motivation, our WHY, the driving reason we want to do something.
If you are ever looking for deeper understanding around what you want to do next, take a moment and get clear about your intention. Hone in on how that intention feels for you and it will help you know what you want - and why.
So when it came to putting together this book, Modern Heroine Soul Stories, it was vital that all 24 contributing authors who shared their personal story were on the same page with our intentions.
And they were.
The Intentions of Modern Heroine Soul Stories:
We are opening up to share our journeys as rewarding, enlightening, and fascinating adventures into deeper soul wisdom. Putting it all down on paper allows us to see ourselves in a whole new way. And when we share the wisdom, we connect with thousands of other women who can (possibly) relate on some level, too.
We are allowing our journeys to be a source of timely inspiration for more women who are looking for support and understanding. These 24 experiences could be exactly what someone else needs to read about in order to understand their own lives better. The ability to inspire with our private life journeys is beyond measurement.
We wish to take our personal narratives and transform them into a vessel of ongoing abundance for more women around the world. Together, we offer a special book with powerful messages that will benefit women from war-torn countries as they rebuild their lives. Then these women create ripple effects of change in their families and communities. The abundance continues on.
We really hope these 3 intentions connect with you -- and that the book is one you will cherish for a long time.
I hope you will connect with us over on the new website as our collective books brings you inspiring messages that resonate with what you are moving through right now.
|Posted on April 19, 2019 at 11:10 AM|
|Posted on April 5, 2019 at 1:40 PM|
|Posted on March 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM|
With over 30,000 copies of The Art of Trapeze downloaded, I have a few things to share with you about writing a memoir.
Top 10 Thoughts On Writing A Memoir, Putting It Out Into The World, and Realizing People Read It
1. You'll only feel good about what you write if it comes from your heart, which feels like a big-fat-giant risk at first. However, there are enough ego-based books out there, full of platitudes and typical outcomes and mainstream advice so trust that what you authentically share is relatable to YOUR peeps (not everyone, just YOUR peeps who are on the same wave length).
2. You'll hate the book a million times before you hit publish on Amazon. It will be in the trash, the gutter, and heavily edited many times as you wrestle with what to say. The creative process is never dull.
3. Private messages from readers will touch you. Discussing depression, success, love, adventure, emotional vulnerabilities, and fears on paper will push you deeper into yourself. It will all sound crazy and lonely at times, until you receive unexpected feedback, such as:
"Molly, This book is going to stay with me for a while. Thank you for its gifts."
"I have experienced many of the things you shared in your memoir, but as a male, it isn't socially acceptable for me to put it out there."
"Your words inspired me to heal something I've been avoiding. I also shared this book with my best friend, I hope you don't mind."
4. An author never minds if you share their book with your best friends.
5. It will be the worst book in the world to some reviewers. Bad reviews are part of being a public artist; it comes with the territory. (Personal attacks, unfortunately, are standard these days for authors. I have seen a lot of slander and mean things written for numerous memoirs. Readers are smart; they see through this when they are your peeps.)
6. It will be the best book in the world to other reviewers. Just do not tell these people about Hemingway, Angelou, Thoreau, Joyce, Theroux, Whitman, Kingsolver, Harper Lee, Dr. Seuss, etc.
7. Neither being the best nor the worst will be true. You'll just be the best writer you could have been at that time.
8. With a memoir, your children will see the truth of who you were back when you were young, adventurous, foolish, unrestrained, and open to the world. Perhaps you will have forgotten this version of yourself, too, until you catch a brief glimpse of the book cover somewhere out in the world.
9. At the end of your life, you'll be proud that you took a shot and contributed a small fraction of a small life story to the larger whole of storytelling.
10. Take the risk to go deeper. Memoirs have the power to intimately connect with a reader. Honor this opportunity in the best way you can. Life is a grand adventure, so why not put yourself out there just a bit more, trusting we have more in common than we realize.
|Posted on March 7, 2019 at 3:05 AM|
|Posted on February 28, 2019 at 6:30 PM|
|Posted on February 20, 2019 at 12:35 PM|
|Posted on February 18, 2019 at 12:15 PM|
The brightest light we carry is the one that resides eternally in our hearts. It cannot be extinguished, lessened or dimmed by anything other than our own intentions. It is always aglow and ready to burst forth with a beauty that creates an energy beyond measurement. This is the light you are here to share.
Your light is composed of everything that has happened to you in your life and it is what you offer to the world. Each soul has a light that is unique, like DNA and fingerprints, and it can never be duplicated. Your light is created by everything that makes up you: the history, family, talents, challenges, perspectives and relationships you have experienced all contribute to your light essence beyond what the mind can decipher. Even your culture, appearance and physical abilities have been selectively chosen as a part of your light. You are here to share your light in an effortless and glorious way.
As you allow your natural essence to shine forth, you will be your natural self in easier ways. You will feel smoother transitions as your light glides and guides you through different relationships, places, and phases of life that you have outgrown. You will see the beauty of each of these parts of you as they end, and your spirit goes on to the next level of development. The light of your heart will effortlessly guide the way. There is no darkness when you carry this lantern. There is no fear.
|Posted on February 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM|
Peace. Forgiveness. Adventure. Compassion. Love. Healing. Consciousness. Abundance.
The grand journey of consciousness culminates with an exciting travel adventure!
From the frostbite blizzards of St. Petersburg to the warm tropical breezes of Hawaii; from an isolated barren desert in Africa to a quiet French village on the outskirts of civilization; and from the extreme conditions under a bustling geisha house to a heroine’s grand transformation along the banks of the Nile, get ready for an inspiring collection of soul-evolving experiences.
Your Soul is composed of layers and imprints of wisdom that are all ready to be embraced now – but are you looking in the right places? Do you see what is currently present in yourself as messages about your power? Are you connecting with the truth of who you truly are and owning the beauty of your limitless Soul?
The Unlimited Sparks of a Bonfire is filled with spiritual connections, healing, passion, forgiveness, love, emotional depths, peace, and unexpected wisdom to connect you more personally with your greater Soul discovery.
You are here to heal all energies back to their original source of Love, and in this lifetime, you have everything you need to fulfill that mission - right here, right now.
The Unlimited Sparks of a Bonfire, Book Three in the Awakening Consciousness Series, takes you even deeper into the understandings of your Soul’s energy.
Now available as an audio book, too, if that's your preference. The narrator is INCREDIBLE in telling these stories!