Modern spiritual growth is complicated, empowering, and ongoing. Enjoy inspiring thoughts, radio show topics, book reviews, astrological and energy updates, meditations, affirmations, and much more to connect you to your soul's consciousness awesomeness. ~ Molly
|Posted on April 25, 2019 at 8:25 AM|
A combination of Aries and Taurus energies are urging us to take inspired risks with the new aspects of Self that have been made apparent to you. An acceleration of growth is opening up that is meant to be strengthening as the Sun in Taurus builds on new self-love understandings.
Pluto stations RX on April 24 and Saturn stations RX on April 29, both in Capricorn, as Saturn conjoins the South Node as well. We're reviewing our commitments, direction, and how we have promised ourselves that we would show up in the world.
Plus, a few thoughts to share with you about the Easter holiday's connection to the lunar calendar and how the current Masculine and Feminine energies pertain to the story of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. An archetypal re-balancing has occurred, within our energy systems, and now we are moving into new realities with this reunion and re-connection.
|Posted on April 19, 2019 at 11:10 AM|
|Posted on April 8, 2019 at 7:45 AM|
Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto each slow down in April and station retrograde throughout the month, signalling that we are meant to take everything that has been happening in the world (Sag and Capricorn) and reassess it internally.
We are learning more about global energies, and what we each believe in (Sag), but how much is in alignment with a higher consciousness of truth? I'll talk about each of these planetary energies and what to be aware of for yourself during these retrograde energies. Listen to the podcast right here.
A fire grand trine is an energizing, passionate, and active period of time as three planets harmoniously connect in Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. On April 14th 2019, we will have a rare day filled with vitality and confidence as we are supported to go for the next dream that is true to our sense of self and creative powers.
If you have any planets or points in your natal chart around 24 degrees of the fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), this is a powerful time of putting plan, idea, or experience into action.
At a deeper level, the masculine energies within each of us are being restructured and reworked to be in healthy alignment with our spiritual growth. More to share with you and this teaching video. Get the vibes right here.
The second Libra Full Moon of 2019 is a time to complete a part of your soul's journey that allows you to move forward with greater confidence and connection to who you are now. The moon at 29 degrees Libra is asking for objective understanding around relationship dynamics or patterns that you are meant to see in yourself.
Venus in Pisces is the ruler of this Full Moon and she is asking you to be kind to your heart and loving around the lessons that are ending. A strong completion energy is within this lunar cycle. Let go consciously or get dragged.
Both the Moon and Sun interact directly with Uranus in Taurus, igniting breakthroughs, cosmic changes, and a disruption to the status quo.
Plus, the lunar cycle returns to its natural rhythm after this Full Moon, signaling another pivotal change in how we build, manifest, and live in sync with flows of energies. Check it out right here.
|Posted on April 5, 2019 at 1:40 PM|
|Posted on March 30, 2019 at 10:15 AM|
We are living in huge transformational times, no doubt about it, but remember you are exactly where you need to be at all times. Enjoy this post and see where it connects with you on your journey now.
I heard an interesting tidbit yesterday that feels very appropriate for where we are right now after the three summer eclipses. If you are experiencing any type of massive change in your life, or feeling 'different' then before but can't quite describe it yet, you can probably relate to this little fact. Here it is:
A plane ride to Hawaii from the West Coast takes over five hours to cross the Pacific Ocean. Along the way, there is a point in the route where the plane does not have regular contact with air traffic control on either side. The plane has successfully left one land mass for another, and yet hasn't reached the official air space of the other air traffic control tower.
For two hours, the plane is flying without any outside assistance to provide guidance, direction or navigational support. The plane must rely solely on it own internal instruments, knowingness and effort for this leg of the journey. (Except if there's an emergency, that is!)
When I heard this fact, I instantly felt that it described what I'm feeling right now about a few things. I know my inspirations are heading somewhere... but I can't see or connect to the landing destination yet. I know it's out there and coming into view soon... but all I see right now are fluffy, full clouds.
Are you feeling two hours from Hawaii at all, like you are in-between destinations? Are you wondering if "things" are really happening and moving along, but can't see them yet? Are you questioning if you are even expected for arrival on the other side - and when is that going to happen?!
Here are 6 ways to direct your energy during this in-between stage:
- Remain focused on your original intention. Check your internal instruments to ensure they are all atuned to the same intention. This will guide you successfully, even when the controls are set to coast and various dashboard lights are blinking away.
- Stay on course with what you really want. Really, really want. No "shoulds" allowed! Shoulds may lead to emergency landings.
- Trust yourself. Trust that everything is working perfectly for you right now, even if you can't see it, feel it, or know when it will all come together. Trust that you are being so Divinely guided as a safe, perfect passenger.
- Honesty-check: It's okay to feel uncertain about the ride at times. Get up, walk around, breathe deeply and engage other passengers. Release the energy physically and verbally instead of allowing it to build up in the mind.
- Reality-check: You are not only expected on the other side - you are *needed* there! And will be welcomed with huge angel-wing-hugs, overflowing baskets of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, endless yards of plumeria leis and gallons of mai tais.
- A word to all passengers from your Captain: Please relax and enjoy the scenery from up here. This is a beautiful, blessed reprieve and one of the best parts of the trip. Everything is on track. Everything is moving along. Everything is being perfectly orchestrated.
At this point, there's no turning back and emergency landings are in no way desirable. So much has changed for many of us in a short period of time, and this process can feel disorienting.
Enjoy this part of the journey. The arrival destination will be viewable soon! And fluffy, full clouds really are quite lovely from up here.
Onwards we roam,
|Posted on March 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM|
With over 30,000 copies of The Art of Trapeze downloaded, I have a few things to share with you about writing a memoir.
Top 10 Thoughts On Writing A Memoir, Putting It Out Into The World, and Realizing People Read It
1. You'll only feel good about what you write if it comes from your heart, which feels like a big-fat-giant risk at first. However, there are enough ego-based books out there, full of platitudes and typical outcomes and mainstream advice so trust that what you authentically share is relatable to YOUR peeps (not everyone, just YOUR peeps who are on the same wave length).
2. You'll hate the book a million times before you hit publish on Amazon. It will be in the trash, the gutter, and heavily edited many times as you wrestle with what to say. The creative process is never dull.
3. Private messages from readers will touch you. Discussing depression, success, love, adventure, emotional vulnerabilities, and fears on paper will push you deeper into yourself. It will all sound crazy and lonely at times, until you receive unexpected feedback, such as:
"Molly, This book is going to stay with me for a while. Thank you for its gifts."
"I have experienced many of the things you shared in your memoir, but as a male, it isn't socially acceptable for me to put it out there."
"Your words inspired me to heal something I've been avoiding. I also shared this book with my best friend, I hope you don't mind."
4. An author never minds if you share their book with your best friends.
5. It will be the worst book in the world to some reviewers. Bad reviews are part of being a public artist; it comes with the territory. (Personal attacks, unfortunately, are standard these days for authors. I have seen a lot of slander and mean things written for numerous memoirs. Readers are smart; they see through this when they are your peeps.)
6. It will be the best book in the world to other reviewers. Just do not tell these people about Hemingway, Angelou, Thoreau, Joyce, Theroux, Whitman, Kingsolver, Harper Lee, Dr. Seuss, etc.
7. Neither being the best nor the worst will be true. You'll just be the best writer you could have been at that time.
8. With a memoir, your children will see the truth of who you were back when you were young, adventurous, foolish, unrestrained, and open to the world. Perhaps you will have forgotten this version of yourself, too, until you catch a brief glimpse of the book cover somewhere out in the world.
9. At the end of your life, you'll be proud that you took a shot and contributed a small fraction of a small life story to the larger whole of storytelling.
10. Take the risk to go deeper. Memoirs have the power to intimately connect with a reader. Honor this opportunity in the best way you can. Life is a grand adventure, so why not put yourself out there just a bit more, trusting we have more in common than we realize.
|Posted on March 7, 2019 at 3:05 AM|
|Posted on March 2, 2019 at 10:15 AM|
As you ascend to higher energies, you begin to open up to more soul gifts to work with for the collective. But we don’t know that at first. We “think” we are sliding back into 3D energies, or going backwards, or feeling depressed, or that a higher part of ourselves is not real.
If any of this resonates with you, you may be a Global Pain Processor – a soul who is helping to clear lower energies for many. This could be people in your soul group or local community; or it could be people anywhere in the world that need energetic support and healing.
Being a Global Pain Processor is a soul gift, no doubt, but it can also be confusing at first because you may identify with the painful energy and think it’s “yours” – yet it doesn’t make sense that it would be yours.
As an example, I felt a lot of sadness and frustration last week that seemed to come out of the blue. It sucked. I couldn’t identify it or match it up with my own experiences, nor connect it to my life in any particulate way, yet the feelings were very real. I just felt a cloud of sadness, vulnerability, and wounds coming up that could very well be mine, yet I also felt confused about it.
I now believe it was related to a global frustration around war, bombings, aggression, and hopelessness. There is a sense that people feel powerless about what to do next in the world, or in their lives, and the fears are present – but the energy is stuck.
This may sound similar to being an Empath, but it is slightly different because it ebbs and flows with the collective energies more. You are tuned in to something on a higher level that is not yours, but is meant to be transmuted to a higher expression of energy. We take the fear and we intentionally blast it with love, light, and peace so it can be moved forward into something else.
So how to work with it?
There is a very simple meditation or visualization you can use that begins by noticing the feelings and what they are, then seeing them surrounded by love, light, and peace – whatever that means to you. Give yourself time to detach from the feelings. Understand it is not personal; it is not you. And yet you can make a difference in the world by visualizing more streams of pure white light coming out of you and circling the globe.
|Posted on February 28, 2019 at 6:30 PM|
|Posted on February 28, 2019 at 9:20 AM|
Pisces season is a time of releasing one aspect of our reality so new energies can flow in for greater support and trust in life going forward. We are being asked to consciously examine where we hold expectations, attachments, or resistance to the natural movements of life.
Mercury retrograde in Pisces begins March 5/6, so stay open to new feelings and intuitive hits around what you are ready to let go of at this time. Mercury RX is covering the tracks of Chiron in Pisces from 2015 to 2019, and this helps heal where we previously felt lost, discouraged, or powerless.
March begins with Venus entering Aquarius and Mars in Taurus keeps us focused on the simple, stable steps that need to be completed. Mars brings strength to the strong Pisces energies of the upcoming month, as well as grounding clarity around what you can put effort towards because it has meaning and value to you.
Venus in Aquarius is ready to get out into the world, pursue a new interest, and express her unique style with confidence. The Pisces energy wants to retreat, but Venus in Aquarius wants to relate with people who get her.
|Posted on February 23, 2019 at 10:05 AM|
|Posted on February 20, 2019 at 12:35 PM|
|Posted on February 18, 2019 at 12:15 PM|
The brightest light we carry is the one that resides eternally in our hearts. It cannot be extinguished, lessened or dimmed by anything other than our own intentions. It is always aglow and ready to burst forth with a beauty that creates an energy beyond measurement. This is the light you are here to share.
Your light is composed of everything that has happened to you in your life and it is what you offer to the world. Each soul has a light that is unique, like DNA and fingerprints, and it can never be duplicated. Your light is created by everything that makes up you: the history, family, talents, challenges, perspectives and relationships you have experienced all contribute to your light essence beyond what the mind can decipher. Even your culture, appearance and physical abilities have been selectively chosen as a part of your light. You are here to share your light in an effortless and glorious way.
As you allow your natural essence to shine forth, you will be your natural self in easier ways. You will feel smoother transitions as your light glides and guides you through different relationships, places, and phases of life that you have outgrown. You will see the beauty of each of these parts of you as they end, and your spirit goes on to the next level of development. The light of your heart will effortlessly guide the way. There is no darkness when you carry this lantern. There is no fear.
|Posted on February 17, 2019 at 7:00 PM|
Learn more about your soul's energy regularly in your inbox!
I have a new astrology-only email newsletter that summarizes the podcast messages and major astrology transits of each week.
The emails are also educational, as you'll receive more insights about each planet after you sign up, which can help with understanding your own natal chart.
|Posted on February 16, 2019 at 7:50 AM|
Every week, we talk about the astrology and energies of the week ahead!
Get a heads up on what is going on - and perspective that you're not the only one feeling it. My podcast has been going strong since 2012 with the intention of supporting you with insights and a few laughs.
Join bestselling author, consciousness teacher, intuitive and astrologer Molly McCord for this lively weekly show! Molly shares inspiring cosmic messages, astrological updates, spirituality insights, and timeless wisdom to add empowering awesomeness to your life - and have some fun along the way! Molly's spiritual awakening began in 2002, and she delightfully offers her years of growth and experiences in each episode to inspire, uplift and upLIGHT your journey.