|Posted on July 17, 2016 at 11:10 AM|
You heard a Call of Your Soul - and you had to answer it.
Then you went on a journey to higher spiritual wisdom, deeper healing, personal power, and/or greater heart happiness.
Now your soul story has the ability to benefit women worldwide.
Submissions now open for a special non-profit book project!
Beautiful contributions are coming in from women of all ages - WOW.
Share with us how you answered a Call of Your Soul in an authentic, empowering way that led you to more of YOU. Some possible stories include:
- Leaving behind an outgrown version of yourself (relationship, friendship, lifestyle, etc.)
- Following a passion or business venture
- A deep healing experience that involved grief, heartache, pain, or fear
- Embarking on a spiritual quest
- Moving to a new place
- Starting your life over in a whole new way
- Acknowledging what your heart needs
- Stepping into a new role that required you to expand
- Any leap of faith you've taken in your life!
Are you ready to put your journey into a 2,000 essay to inspire and connect with other women around the world?
Time to get moving - the deadline is July 31.
Trust what you feel as you read this. If you are excited, inspired, motivated, and willing to do so, allow that energy to be your guiding beacon.
Together, we will harness the power of women's awakening journeys and turn them into a vehicle that improves the world - literally. Seriously.
And watch a free webinar here: Addressing 5 Fears of Writing From Your Soul