|Posted on May 18, 2019 at 11:45 AM|
|Posted on May 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM|
Everything we want to create comes down to intention. Our intention is our motivation, our WHY, the driving reason we want to do something.
If you are ever looking for deeper understanding around what you want to do next, take a moment and get clear about your intention. Hone in on how that intention feels for you and it will help you know what you want - and why.
So when it came to putting together this book, Modern Heroine Soul Stories, it was vital that all 24 contributing authors who shared their personal story were on the same page with our intentions.
And they were.
The Intentions of Modern Heroine Soul Stories:
We are opening up to share our journeys as rewarding, enlightening, and fascinating adventures into deeper soul wisdom. Putting it all down on paper allows us to see ourselves in a whole new way. And when we share the wisdom, we connect with thousands of other women who can (possibly) relate on some level, too.
We are allowing our journeys to be a source of timely inspiration for more women who are looking for support and understanding. These 24 experiences could be exactly what someone else needs to read about in order to understand their own lives better. The ability to inspire with our private life journeys is beyond measurement.
We wish to take our personal narratives and transform them into a vessel of ongoing abundance for more women around the world. Together, we offer a special book with powerful messages that will benefit women from war-torn countries as they rebuild their lives. Then these women create ripple effects of change in their families and communities. The abundance continues on.
We really hope these 3 intentions connect with you -- and that the book is one you will cherish for a long time.
I hope you will connect with us over on the new website as our collective books brings you inspiring messages that resonate with what you are moving through right now.
|Posted on March 30, 2019 at 10:15 AM|
We are living in huge transformational times, no doubt about it, but remember you are exactly where you need to be at all times. Enjoy this post and see where it connects with you on your journey now.
I heard an interesting tidbit yesterday that feels very appropriate for where we are right now after the three summer eclipses. If you are experiencing any type of massive change in your life, or feeling 'different' then before but can't quite describe it yet, you can probably relate to this little fact. Here it is:
A plane ride to Hawaii from the West Coast takes over five hours to cross the Pacific Ocean. Along the way, there is a point in the route where the plane does not have regular contact with air traffic control on either side. The plane has successfully left one land mass for another, and yet hasn't reached the official air space of the other air traffic control tower.
For two hours, the plane is flying without any outside assistance to provide guidance, direction or navigational support. The plane must rely solely on it own internal instruments, knowingness and effort for this leg of the journey. (Except if there's an emergency, that is!)
When I heard this fact, I instantly felt that it described what I'm feeling right now about a few things. I know my inspirations are heading somewhere... but I can't see or connect to the landing destination yet. I know it's out there and coming into view soon... but all I see right now are fluffy, full clouds.
Are you feeling two hours from Hawaii at all, like you are in-between destinations? Are you wondering if "things" are really happening and moving along, but can't see them yet? Are you questioning if you are even expected for arrival on the other side - and when is that going to happen?!
Here are 6 ways to direct your energy during this in-between stage:
- Remain focused on your original intention. Check your internal instruments to ensure they are all atuned to the same intention. This will guide you successfully, even when the controls are set to coast and various dashboard lights are blinking away.
- Stay on course with what you really want. Really, really want. No "shoulds" allowed! Shoulds may lead to emergency landings.
- Trust yourself. Trust that everything is working perfectly for you right now, even if you can't see it, feel it, or know when it will all come together. Trust that you are being so Divinely guided as a safe, perfect passenger.
- Honesty-check: It's okay to feel uncertain about the ride at times. Get up, walk around, breathe deeply and engage other passengers. Release the energy physically and verbally instead of allowing it to build up in the mind.
- Reality-check: You are not only expected on the other side - you are *needed* there! And will be welcomed with huge angel-wing-hugs, overflowing baskets of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, endless yards of plumeria leis and gallons of mai tais.
- A word to all passengers from your Captain: Please relax and enjoy the scenery from up here. This is a beautiful, blessed reprieve and one of the best parts of the trip. Everything is on track. Everything is moving along. Everything is being perfectly orchestrated.
At this point, there's no turning back and emergency landings are in no way desirable. So much has changed for many of us in a short period of time, and this process can feel disorienting.
Enjoy this part of the journey. The arrival destination will be viewable soon! And fluffy, full clouds really are quite lovely from up here.
Onwards we roam,
|Posted on March 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM|
With over 30,000 copies of The Art of Trapeze downloaded, I have a few things to share with you about writing a memoir.
Top 10 Thoughts On Writing A Memoir, Putting It Out Into The World, and Realizing People Read It
1. You'll only feel good about what you write if it comes from your heart, which feels like a big-fat-giant risk at first. However, there are enough ego-based books out there, full of platitudes and typical outcomes and mainstream advice so trust that what you authentically share is relatable to YOUR peeps (not everyone, just YOUR peeps who are on the same wave length).
2. You'll hate the book a million times before you hit publish on Amazon. It will be in the trash, the gutter, and heavily edited many times as you wrestle with what to say. The creative process is never dull.
3. Private messages from readers will touch you. Discussing depression, success, love, adventure, emotional vulnerabilities, and fears on paper will push you deeper into yourself. It will all sound crazy and lonely at times, until you receive unexpected feedback, such as:
"Molly, This book is going to stay with me for a while. Thank you for its gifts."
"I have experienced many of the things you shared in your memoir, but as a male, it isn't socially acceptable for me to put it out there."
"Your words inspired me to heal something I've been avoiding. I also shared this book with my best friend, I hope you don't mind."
4. An author never minds if you share their book with your best friends.
5. It will be the worst book in the world to some reviewers. Bad reviews are part of being a public artist; it comes with the territory. (Personal attacks, unfortunately, are standard these days for authors. I have seen a lot of slander and mean things written for numerous memoirs. Readers are smart; they see through this when they are your peeps.)
6. It will be the best book in the world to other reviewers. Just do not tell these people about Hemingway, Angelou, Thoreau, Joyce, Theroux, Whitman, Kingsolver, Harper Lee, Dr. Seuss, etc.
7. Neither being the best nor the worst will be true. You'll just be the best writer you could have been at that time.
8. With a memoir, your children will see the truth of who you were back when you were young, adventurous, foolish, unrestrained, and open to the world. Perhaps you will have forgotten this version of yourself, too, until you catch a brief glimpse of the book cover somewhere out in the world.
9. At the end of your life, you'll be proud that you took a shot and contributed a small fraction of a small life story to the larger whole of storytelling.
10. Take the risk to go deeper. Memoirs have the power to intimately connect with a reader. Honor this opportunity in the best way you can. Life is a grand adventure, so why not put yourself out there just a bit more, trusting we have more in common than we realize.
|Posted on March 2, 2019 at 10:15 AM|
As you ascend to higher energies, you begin to open up to more soul gifts to work with for the collective. But we don’t know that at first. We “think” we are sliding back into 3D energies, or going backwards, or feeling depressed, or that a higher part of ourselves is not real.
If any of this resonates with you, you may be a Global Pain Processor – a soul who is helping to clear lower energies for many. This could be people in your soul group or local community; or it could be people anywhere in the world that need energetic support and healing.
Being a Global Pain Processor is a soul gift, no doubt, but it can also be confusing at first because you may identify with the painful energy and think it’s “yours” – yet it doesn’t make sense that it would be yours.
As an example, I felt a lot of sadness and frustration last week that seemed to come out of the blue. It sucked. I couldn’t identify it or match it up with my own experiences, nor connect it to my life in any particulate way, yet the feelings were very real. I just felt a cloud of sadness, vulnerability, and wounds coming up that could very well be mine, yet I also felt confused about it.
I now believe it was related to a global frustration around war, bombings, aggression, and hopelessness. There is a sense that people feel powerless about what to do next in the world, or in their lives, and the fears are present – but the energy is stuck.
This may sound similar to being an Empath, but it is slightly different because it ebbs and flows with the collective energies more. You are tuned in to something on a higher level that is not yours, but is meant to be transmuted to a higher expression of energy. We take the fear and we intentionally blast it with love, light, and peace so it can be moved forward into something else.
So how to work with it?
There is a very simple meditation or visualization you can use that begins by noticing the feelings and what they are, then seeing them surrounded by love, light, and peace – whatever that means to you. Give yourself time to detach from the feelings. Understand it is not personal; it is not you. And yet you can make a difference in the world by visualizing more streams of pure white light coming out of you and circling the globe.
|Posted on February 28, 2019 at 6:30 PM|
|Posted on February 23, 2019 at 10:05 AM|
|Posted on February 20, 2019 at 12:35 PM|
|Posted on February 18, 2019 at 12:15 PM|
The brightest light we carry is the one that resides eternally in our hearts. It cannot be extinguished, lessened or dimmed by anything other than our own intentions. It is always aglow and ready to burst forth with a beauty that creates an energy beyond measurement. This is the light you are here to share.
Your light is composed of everything that has happened to you in your life and it is what you offer to the world. Each soul has a light that is unique, like DNA and fingerprints, and it can never be duplicated. Your light is created by everything that makes up you: the history, family, talents, challenges, perspectives and relationships you have experienced all contribute to your light essence beyond what the mind can decipher. Even your culture, appearance and physical abilities have been selectively chosen as a part of your light. You are here to share your light in an effortless and glorious way.
As you allow your natural essence to shine forth, you will be your natural self in easier ways. You will feel smoother transitions as your light glides and guides you through different relationships, places, and phases of life that you have outgrown. You will see the beauty of each of these parts of you as they end, and your spirit goes on to the next level of development. The light of your heart will effortlessly guide the way. There is no darkness when you carry this lantern. There is no fear.
|Posted on February 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM|
Peace. Forgiveness. Adventure. Compassion. Love. Healing. Consciousness. Abundance.
The grand journey of consciousness culminates with an exciting travel adventure!
From the frostbite blizzards of St. Petersburg to the warm tropical breezes of Hawaii; from an isolated barren desert in Africa to a quiet French village on the outskirts of civilization; and from the extreme conditions under a bustling geisha house to a heroine’s grand transformation along the banks of the Nile, get ready for an inspiring collection of soul-evolving experiences.
Your Soul is composed of layers and imprints of wisdom that are all ready to be embraced now – but are you looking in the right places? Do you see what is currently present in yourself as messages about your power? Are you connecting with the truth of who you truly are and owning the beauty of your limitless Soul?
The Unlimited Sparks of a Bonfire is filled with spiritual connections, healing, passion, forgiveness, love, emotional depths, peace, and unexpected wisdom to connect you more personally with your greater Soul discovery.
You are here to heal all energies back to their original source of Love, and in this lifetime, you have everything you need to fulfill that mission - right here, right now.
The Unlimited Sparks of a Bonfire, Book Three in the Awakening Consciousness Series, takes you even deeper into the understandings of your Soul’s energy.
Now available as an audio book, too, if that's your preference. The narrator is INCREDIBLE in telling these stories!
|Posted on January 29, 2019 at 8:40 AM|
“If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it's not your path.
Your own path you make with every step you take.
That's why it's your path.”
~ Joseph Campbell
Briiiiing on the trailblazing! The leaps of faith! The giant doses of trust! A soul adventure unfolding!
Briiiing on the elevations to higher level of consciousness!
You, as a soul, are here to RISE up to incredible heights of joy, peace, happiness, success, and abundance.
It's a celebration lifetime like no other - and the time is now for your soul's growth in new ways.
But questions come up along the way. Many, many questions and inquiries and thoughts.
So I put together a guidebook for your soul's growth based on known principles and the introduction of original concepts, definitions, and understandings to cohesively bring in all of your soul's energy.
Like soul contracts. Soul agreements. Karmic relationships. Soul groups. The spiral and the elevator. Past life connections. 5 types of consciousness. And a lot spiritual wisdom to guide you through multiple stages of soul growth.
She can't wait for you to arrive and for the journey to begin.
|Posted on January 17, 2019 at 7:55 AM|
Every Wednesday, we talk about the astrology and energies of the week ahead in this live show so you can get a heads up on what is going on - and how to navigate it all in the most conscious way.
Even if you know nothing about astrology, you'll be able to understand it more and see how the energies relate to you and your experiences.
Come over and listen!
Plus you'll find nearly 300 free shows in the radio show's library which has been on the air since 2012.
Join bestselling author, consciousness teacher, intuitive and astrologer Molly McCord for this lively weekly show! Molly shares inspiring cosmic messages, astrological updates, spirituality insights, and timeless wisdom to add empowering awesomeness to your life - and have some fun along the way! Molly's spiritual awakening began in 2002, and she delightfully offers her years of growth and experiences in each episode to inspire, uplift and upLIGHT your journey.
|Posted on January 14, 2019 at 8:10 AM|
Get to the heart + soul of how you date, mate, and relate in this online course packed with teachings, examples, and case studies.
Your astrology chart holds specific answers, guidance, and important energies around what you need for compatibility, emotional connection, joy, friendship, and romance.
When you are aware of these parts of yourself, you begin to fine-tune who you draw in for relationships, partnerships, friendships, and business connections. You honor and respect your needs on deeper levels, and understand how you show up in connections with others.
This higher awareness creates a whole new vibration in all of your relationships.
Whether you are looking for a long-term romantic partner, the right business connections, or friendships that will go the distance, your astrology chart provides you with clear wisdom and answers around your compatibility needs.
Get to know your relationship energies in a deeper way, especially what you need in:
- Business and professional connections
- Dating, romance, and love
- Marriage and long-term relationships
- Family and sibling relationships
Understand why you’re attracted to certain people and characteristics:
- Why did you date him/her - and why did it not meet your needs?
- Why do you pull in certain partners over and over, and what are their lessons for you?
- How can you rise above the lower, unconscious energies you keep attracting?
- What qualities are a good match for you in marriage and long-term partnerships?
- Why are you possibly moving through a romance dry spell?
- Can you feel safe and secure with another and sharing your vulnerable, soft spots?
Your astrology chart has these answers!
Intermediate level astrology for those ready to take their knowledge to deeper levels of soul growth.
|Posted on January 11, 2019 at 2:10 PM|
Pakhet has always found solace in the Great River, and on one fateful night under the Full Moon’s light, it is the Nile that saves her life as she must escape the danger brewing within her family.
She is pushed to the edge of her fears, and with only her dead mother as a whispering guide, Pakhet must trust herself more than ever before to claim all of her Divine Feminine power and embrace the mystical teachings she has studied for years.
Will she make it through the turmoil and become her own heroine? Or will she be pulled under by power, ego, and dominant men?
When dark forces are working against you, it is time to make a choice to be stronger and bolder as you stand in the knowingness of your soul’s light.
Includes spiritual perspectives on Spiritual Independence, Stepping Into Greater Personal Power, Family Soul Contracts, Rebirthing While In Human Form, and Awakening Consciousness.
This complete story with spiritual teachings is a single chapter from the full version of “The Unlimited Sparks of a Bonfire”.